OOC Let's Chat!

Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:02
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:00
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:59
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:54
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:41
im good hruu
i’m doing well !! glad that you’re good. i don’t think i’ve seen around, so welcome to HiO !!
thanks!! yeah i just joined like a week ago haha ive been trying to meet ppl and go on threads and such
that’s great !! :wow: also btw, i love your pfp. so pretty!!
aweeee thank you i love alicia silverstone sm

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello humans and aliens

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:35
George Calder wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:32
George Calder wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:30

hey george~
Hey Lils…
what happened? why are u down?

@Kai Hepner sure, sure....
@Blair Annabelle Du Pont thats cool~
I'm not down! Oh well, I just had a fight with my friend at my house which involved a lot of throwing a lot of things all around the room and biting and scratching and kicking and slapping and punching and a few injuries
oh goodness, are you alright?

@Blair Annabelle Du Pont ooooh, well, have a good time baking it~~~
Yeah I'm ok

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
hey fellow alien

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
Hello from Paxacoricofallapatorius

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
Hello from Paxacoricofallapatorius
omg dr who fan in the wild ???

OOC Let's Chat!
*eats an earthling* hi!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
hey fellow alien
Hallo from the other side :grin:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:08
Nick Jameson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
Hello from Paxacoricofallapatorius
omg dr who fan in the wild ???
Yeah it is a planet from the AU which I decided to name Paxacoricofallapatorius as a Spin-off of Raxacoricofallapatorius

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
hey fellow alien
Hallo from the other side :grin:
adele? dat u?