OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:29
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:19
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46
Axel Brooks wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:40

:wow: AXELLLLLL
HOW ARE YOUUU?
GOOD! YOUUUUUU??
REALLY GOOD! I BOUGHT A MILK FROTHER AND RUNNING TRAINERS TODAYYY
OOOO!!! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! 🤩
IT ISSS! AND I WROTE YOU WORDSSSS

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:35
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:29
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:19
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46
Axel Brooks wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46
HOW ARE YOUUU?
GOOD! YOUUUUUU??
REALLY GOOD! I BOUGHT A MILK FROTHER AND RUNNING TRAINERS TODAYYY
OOOO!!! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! 🤩
IT ISSS! AND I WROTE YOU WORDSSSS
YAYYYYYY!!!! I NEED TO WRITE YOU WORDSSSSS

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:40
Reducio
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:35
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:29
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:19
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46

GOOD! YOUUUUUU??
REALLY GOOD! I BOUGHT A MILK FROTHER AND RUNNING TRAINERS TODAYYY
OOOO!!! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! 🤩
IT ISSS! AND I WROTE YOU WORDSSSS


YAYYYYYY!!!! I NEED TO WRITE YOU WORDSSSSS
:wow: DID YOU LIKE THE WORDSSS?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning! how is everyone doing? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:41
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:40
Reducio
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:35
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:29
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:19
REALLY GOOD! I BOUGHT A MILK FROTHER AND RUNNING TRAINERS TODAYYY
OOOO!!! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! 🤩
IT ISSS! AND I WROTE YOU WORDSSSS


YAYYYYYY!!!! I NEED TO WRITE YOU WORDSSSSS
:wow: DID YOU LIKE THE WORDSSS?
I DIDDDDDD! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:41
good morning! how is everyone doing? <3
im good hruu

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:43
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:41
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:40
Reducio
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:35
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:29

OOOO!!! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! 🤩
IT ISSS! AND I WROTE YOU WORDSSSS


YAYYYYYY!!!! I NEED TO WRITE YOU WORDSSSSS
:wow: DID YOU LIKE THE WORDSSS?
I DIDDDDDD! :wow:
:wow: Yaya!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:54
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:41
good morning! how is everyone doing? <3
im good hruu
i’m doing well !! glad that you’re good. i don’t think i’ve seen around, so welcome to HiO !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:59
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:54
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:41
good morning! how is everyone doing? <3
im good hruu
i’m doing well !! glad that you’re good. i don’t think i’ve seen around, so welcome to HiO !!
thanks!! yeah i just joined like a week ago haha ive been trying to meet ppl and go on threads and such

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:00
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:59
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:54
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:41
good morning! how is everyone doing? <3
im good hruu
i’m doing well !! glad that you’re good. i don’t think i’ve seen around, so welcome to HiO !!
thanks!! yeah i just joined like a week ago haha ive been trying to meet ppl and go on threads and such
that’s great !! :wow: also btw, i love your pfp. so pretty!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?