Back 4535 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

STILL
OOC Let's Chat!
kk heading out guys - have a good day, i'll check in this afternoon if i have the chance!
take care dearies

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:24 Hi Bailey!! Have fun at work

Brian. I agree. She's taken
Hah-.. not yet- i really dont get why people say that they are taken it sounds possessive-
Tracy answered what it means lol. But she's close............to being in a relationships

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys... In math :tongue3:

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Quinn! lol I have the whole week off.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
hey bailey!!
ok really heading out now lmao byeee

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Lucky! I had a long weekend, but now I'm back at work :(

Bye bye!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:29
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:24 Hi Bailey!! Have fun at work

Brian. I agree. She's taken
Hah-.. not yet- i really dont get why people say that they are taken it sounds possessive-
Tracy answered what it means lol. But she's close............to being in a relationships
Is it bad i am thinking about πŸ”ͺ I DIDNT SAY IT SO DONT MAKE ACCUSATIONS PROFESSORS HAH
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 15:31 Morning Quinn! lol I have the whole week off.
:shock2: How!!!!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Back 4535 / 18141