OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 24 Jan 2026, 23:35 Whew! It’s freezing outside and snowing! Most likely not going anywhere to have school for a couple days this week since tonight is going to make the roads bad.
It was snowing earlier lol. I think its supposed to snow more tommorow.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
We’ve probably got 3-5 inches now. (Maybe more since I checked in a bit.) We’re supposed to get possibly 14 inches though which I don’t think we had since I was little. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 00:15 We’ve probably got 3-5 inches now. (Maybe more since I checked in a bit.) We’re supposed to get possibly 14 inches though which I don’t think we had since I was little. :lol:
Oh I most definitely don't even have an inch lol it's like maybe the tip of my fingertips tall rn

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
We're hoping to get like 20 here, won't start till tonight


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to get ice most likely :( I want snow like if I have to miss my pottery class I want to miss it bc of snow!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Down here there's... Nothing :S

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey y’all! Here we’re supposed to get 20-some inches all tomorrow, I’m excited!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Have fun you lot! Lots of snow days for yous over there! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
What’s funny is I recognize almost everyone in this chat from around the site!

I know right, a whole ton!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Stay warm and healthy, for everyone experiencing winter! <3

To live is to be loved ♡
Come visit The Fox Den.