OOC Let's Chat!

Hi im backk

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
π™²πšŠπš'𝚜 π™Άπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽ

OOC Let's Chat!
hi backk

I'm Tonto

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kai Hepner wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:43 Hi im backk
Hello back I’m front

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Kai Hepner wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:43 Hi im backk
Hey back!
I'm hungry!

OOC Let's Chat!
Why is the WiFi at my swimming club so bad :( I can’t access any of the swimming info!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 12:10
Kai Hepner wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:43 Hi im backk
Hey back!
I'm hungry!
Hi hungryy.
i am hana. nice to meet you

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 12:40
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 12:10
Kai Hepner wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:43 Hi im backk
Hey back!
I'm hungry!
Hi hungryy.
i am hana. nice to meet you
Hana!!

Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 12:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 12:40
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 12:10
Kai Hepner wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:43 Hi im backk
Hey back!
I'm hungry!
Hi hungryy.
i am hana. nice to meet you
Hana!!

Hru?
im good, u??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 12:47
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 12:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 12:40
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 12:10
Kai Hepner wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:43 Hi im backk
Hey back!
I'm hungry!
Hi hungryy.
i am hana. nice to meet you
Hana!!

Hru?
im good, u??
Great! Whats going on in life

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone! I’m not going to be really active today, because I’m going to a volleyball tournament!!! Hopefully we win, because our record’s 6-1!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|