Back 4514 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:25
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:00
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:59
Reducio
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:58
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:57

Yea hopeflly my mom will let me make it

Also looking for a love interest for Kyle
lmao that's me and the sushi

haha i'd offer bai but she's got kim


Lol

I could never do that to Kim :innocent:
lmao it'd be fun to Rp that with you - but i love doing it with kim too <3
we'll have to settle for friends hehe
Yea Brownie Besties
always!!!

let me know if you make the brioche! and how it turns out <3


byeee tracy <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:26
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:25
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:00
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:59
Reducio
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:58

lmao that's me and the sushi

haha i'd offer bai but she's got kim


Lol

I could never do that to Kim :innocent:
lmao it'd be fun to Rp that with you - but i love doing it with kim too <3
we'll have to settle for friends hehe
Yea Brownie Besties
always!!!

let me know if you make the brioche! and how it turns out <3


byeee tracy <3
Okay I will 😁


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night, Minnie!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Minnie! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Yup if you make it homemade it should be fine! I'm just talking about when I want Brioche fast and I have no $ it's cheaper to buy ahahaha. But the store bought are usually bad for you lmao.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. I don't like eating bread, I'm not sure why tho, just stopped. But sometimes I eat bread for like sandwiches and burgers, but that's about it

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 23:26
Bye, Bailey! Man, I want sushi now!

I'm good, how 'bout you, Del?
I’m good too!! Went skating with my family n best friend earlier!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah that's what I used to eat it on. But when I stopped eating sandwiches and burgers... ahahahaha. Deli meats have way too much sodium and bad for you fats. When you get older you start thinking about this more often >.< sucks. All the good tasting food tends to be very bad for you. When you're younger it doesn't matter at all but when you get to be past 36 you end up having health problems more and more often. I want to go back to being young when I could do and eat anything ahahah.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]That sounds fun, Del!

Ah, that's true. I tend to have veggie sandwiches tho, and chicken burgers, but not all the time. I'm trying to eat more food from my culture, so I tend to make food from home a lot. Bf and I take turns making food. And we only go out for dinner on Saturday's

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4514 / 18141