Back 4508 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:22 Really?? I guess i need to pick up the pace
She has been Teasing me Since I started high school with her. We were friends like as soon as we met At the start of the year.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:38 -thinks to self-
-hugs- how's your day been?
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:38 lele!! dela!!
Hey Brownie 👋 how are you?
im good!! finishing up school, a little sad there's not taekwondo tonight, but i think im going to make sushi so it'll be alright!
how are you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:22 Really?? I guess i need to pick up the pace
She has been Teasing me Since I started high school with her. We were friends like as soon as we met At the start of the year.
Oooh. Well at least you have someone to be teased about

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
BAILEY!!! *snugs* I haven’t been around much, sorry i didnt get to see everyone today, but I’m so busy rn XD

@Elisa Shaskestra
@Lily Isobel McCoire

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:41 BAILEY!!! *snugs* I haven’t been around much, sorry i didnt get to see everyone today, but I’m so busy rn XD

@Elisa Shaskestra
@Lily Isobel McCoire
Bailey!!! *snugs* no worriess i get it - i was super busy this weekend, and will be kinda busy with work tomorrow too
take care dearie!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:41
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:22 Really?? I guess i need to pick up the pace
She has been Teasing me Since I started high school with her. We were friends like as soon as we met At the start of the year.
Oooh. Well at least you have someone to be teased about
Yeah, she's been teasing me. After I've told her that I had a crush on about my lovely singer yes We already have nicknames for each other now.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:38 -thinks to self-
-hugs- how's your day been?
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:38 lele!! dela!!
Hey Brownie 👋 how are you?
im good!! finishing up school, a little sad there's not taekwondo tonight, but i think im going to make sushi so it'll be alright!
how are you?
Oo, enjoy!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:41 BAILEY!!! *snugs* I haven’t been around much, sorry i didnt get to see everyone today, but I’m so busy rn XD

@Elisa Shaskestra
@Lily Isobel McCoire
That’s fine, Bailey.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hru all doing??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:43
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:38 -thinks to self-
-hugs- how's your day been?
Kyle Diaz wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:39
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:38 lele!! dela!!
Hey Brownie 👋 how are you?
im good!! finishing up school, a little sad there's not taekwondo tonight, but i think im going to make sushi so it'll be alright!
how are you?
Oo, enjoy!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 22:41 BAILEY!!! *snugs* I haven’t been around much, sorry i didnt get to see everyone today, but I’m so busy rn XD

@Elisa Shaskestra
@Lily Isobel McCoire
That’s fine, Bailey.

thank you!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs both Baileys and ruffles Kitkaits's hair!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 4508 / 18141