OOC Let's Chat!

Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:52
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
who is limoney sticket
Author of a series of unfortunate events
OMG I LOVE THAT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:03
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:52
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
who is limoney sticket
Author of a series of unfortunate events
OMG I LOVE THAT
SAME

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:03
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:52
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
who is limoney sticket
Author of a series of unfortunate events
OMG I LOVE THAT
SAME
I SWEAR MY VIOLET I LOVED HER SO MUCH

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:03
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:52
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27
who is limoney sticket
Author of a series of unfortunate events
OMG I LOVE THAT
SAME
I SWEAR MY VIOLET I LOVED HER SO MUCH
Yeah like she was the one I connected with most either that or Stephano

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:03
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:52

Author of a series of unfortunate events
OMG I LOVE THAT
SAME
I SWEAR MY VIOLET I LOVED HER SO MUCH
Yeah like she was the one I connected with most either that or Stephano
STEPH-
ok you do you
Anyways
I used to laugh at Count Olaf like crazy at the fan art I made

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Uncle Monty or the hook handed man for me
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 5 Jun 2026, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:07 Monty or the hook handed man for me
I was legit worried about Sunny

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:07 Monty or the hook handed man for me
I was legit worried about Sunny
Frr tho

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:07 Monty or the hook handed man for me
I was legit worried about Sunny
Frr tho
Why can I imagine Klaus as Nick lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 16:07 Monty or the hook handed man for me
I was legit worried about Sunny
Frr tho
Why can I imagine Klaus as Nick lol
I can't unsee the vision now

"I was good. I was really good"