OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:22
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:21 anyone there?
I am
hey bree. wassup?
Just doing my hair. I wannago back to bed

How have you been?

@Mikaela Hendricks omg thats only 3 people

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:20
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao

Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES
Lol does she have any friends at this point? :lol:
Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?
Her dad?
He's more of her personal hater and bully tbh ๐Ÿ˜ญ

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:24
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:22
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:21 anyone there?
I am
hey bree. wassup?
Just doing my hair. I wannago back to bed

How have you been?

@Mikaela Hendricks omg thats only 3 people
great! (you know?)

@Mikaela Hendricks I can be one if ya want. I'm focused on flying atp

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:25
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:20
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao

Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES
Lol does she have any friends at this point? :lol:
Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?
Her dad?
He's more of her personal hater and bully tbh ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Bree could be a friend to her

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:24
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:22
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:21 anyone there?
I am
hey bree. wassup?
Just doing my hair. I wannago back to bed

How have you been?

@Mikaela Hendricks omg thats only 3 people
Yeah, let my asocial and possibly autist queen be

@Laverne Taylor lmao that'd be the only subject she sucks at bc she's TERRIFIED of heights

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:25
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:20
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao

Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES
Lol does she have any friends at this point? :lol:
Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?
Her dad?
He's more of her personal hater and bully tbh ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ooh sad....

OOC Let's Chat!
Meow!

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:27
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:25
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:20

Lol does she have any friends at this point? :lol:
Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?
Her dad?
He's more of her personal hater and bully tbh ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Bree could be a friend to her
Ohh really? :wow: that'd be so fun to see cause if she struggles to interact with people her same year, imagine someone a year older lol

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:32
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:27
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:25
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23

Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?
Her dad?
He's more of her personal hater and bully tbh ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Bree could be a friend to her
Ohh really? :wow: that'd be so fun to see cause if she struggles to interact with people her same year, imagine someone a year older lol
:yes:

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
who is limoney sticket
Author of a series of unfortunate events

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6