Back 4503 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

what in the world is happening-
OOC Let's Chat!
who knows anymore, this chat is always chaotic

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Dat is true

Professors

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:20
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:40
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:35
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:32
Poor @Galahad Browne is so old that he can't even remember his own name.
Wowwwww Orion :openeyelaughcry:
He seems to have forgotten to ask me, the love of his life, to marry him. It's wild, Octavius.
But why would he want to marry the teacher who my son tells me is bullying
Slander on my name! The only people I bully are you and Galahad.

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
17 hours 48 minutes left left
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:31
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:20
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:42
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:40
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:35

Poor @Galahad Browne is so old that he can't even remember his own name.
Wowwwww Orion :openeyelaughcry:
He seems to have forgotten to ask me, the love of his life, to marry him. It's wild, Octavius.
But why would he want to marry the teacher who my son tells me is bullying
Slander on my name! The only people I bully are you and Galahad.
You’re a bully?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm just happy I don't have to do another parent teacher conference after this last one... do I? :sweat: charms (clark's first year)

𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇
𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ HoM Profess
•••••••••••••••••••••• Clark • Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
Lord what did i join
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:33 I'm just happy I don't have to do another parent teacher conference after this last one... do I? :sweat: charms (clark's first year)
I figure I toss some Os and Es at that kid and he won't light my classroom on fire.
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:32You’re a bully?
I'm French, dear, we tease as a love language.

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:37
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 19:33 I'm just happy I don't have to do another parent teacher conference after this last one... do I? :sweat: charms (clark's first year)
I figure I toss some Os and Es at that kid and he won't light my classroom on fire.
Perfect, now I need to go see what other teachers he claims are bullying him. I've been trying to get his grades up but he refuses to put in the effort, so for doing that I thank you :D

But how do you feel about us having an unofficial-off schedule parent teacher conference at a coffee shop or somewhere in where we can talk about how we can tone Clark down ;-; because we know he's destructive.


In other words, I did want to invite both you and Galahad out to my house for a brunch. A simple Hogwarts [former/current] faculty meal, perhaps over the summer? :D

𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇
𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ HoM Profess
•••••••••••••••••••••• Clark • Vladislav
Back 4503 / 18141