OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:20
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:16

Aww but how did that disease cure so easily?
I was out for a week... after the surgery. that helped too
Ohh that’s nice!
In total I was here for a month
I feel so damn bad for ya…you’re here now, which is what matters
yup!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Bone swur

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:44 Bone swur
Uh…don’t double, triple, quadruple post please!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:44
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:44 Bone swur
Uh…don’t double, triple, quadruple post please!
I don't follow rules. I'm a bad boy.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
@Briar Anderson
HRU?

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:44
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:44 Bone swur
Uh…don’t double, triple, quadruple post please!
I don't follow rules. I'm a bad boy.
You have to follow site rules. I would suggest that you sign up for the mentoring program : here

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP