Let's Chat!
fineeee........
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
good~Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:34fineeee........
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi! I'm almost free from exams! Than it's the
weekend
weekend
Let's Chat!
hey mirrie~~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey! hru? I haven't seen you for ages, I think...
Let's Chat!
yah, you havent been much active...Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:37Hey! hru? I haven't seen you for ages, I think...
i am good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm good - Im really happy, because I'm now an onsite mentor!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:37yah, you havent been much active...Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:37Hey! hru? I haven't seen you for ages, I think...
i am good, wbu?
Let's Chat!
oh yeah? thats cool!Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:39I'm good - Im really happy, because I'm now an onsite mentor!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:37yah, you havent been much active...Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:37Hey! hru? I haven't seen you for ages, I think...
i am good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hana! Hru?