OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 03:30
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 03:01
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:32
Lillian McMason wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:09
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:15

Yep! Joined to try and get Herbology Professor (didn't get it), but now I'm just waiting for a position that I can apply for to open again and try again! :D
You totally should! You've always seemed like a person that would make a good staff member.
Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
Me too sometimes. Making the 200 word mark is hard if your partner didn't give you much to work with in their last reply. While solos you are in charge and you know exactly what is going to happen.
Aww! Thank you so much! You're so sweet! <3
Go for it! And sign up for Mentor if you haven't already!
Just did a couple days ago! I’m super excited for it! :grin:
Youd make an amazing mentor!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

☆| stamina ◦ 5 | evasion ◦ 7 | strength ◦ 5 | wisdom ◦ 7 | arcane power ◦ 5 | accuracy ◦ 6 |☆

☆ ency ☆

OOC Let's Chat!
I get to see my cousin tmrw so idk how active over the weekend

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 03:30
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 03:01
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:32
Lillian McMason wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:09
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:15

Yep! Joined to try and get Herbology Professor (didn't get it), but now I'm just waiting for a position that I can apply for to open again and try again! :D
You totally should! You've always seemed like a person that would make a good staff member.
Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
Me too sometimes. Making the 200 word mark is hard if your partner didn't give you much to work with in their last reply. While solos you are in charge and you know exactly what is going to happen.
Aww! Thank you so much! You're so sweet! <3
Go for it! And sign up for Mentor if you haven't already!
Just did a couple days ago! I’m super excited for it! :grin:
Excellent!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
whooo about an hour to go until the new Taylor Swift song :D

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 03:20
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:20
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 02:06
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:51
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:50

Good, what about you?
honestly a little annoyed
*pokes!*

It wasn't me this time!
*pokes back*
you don't know that it isn't :biggrin:
Uh oh!!

*pokes again and runs!*
*runs after*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Blehhhh

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 04:23 Morning!
Well, I guess you wake up right when I go to bed. :lol:

Anyways, night guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 04:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 04:23 Morning!
Well, I guess you wake up right when I go to bed. :lol:

Anyways, night guys!
Night! Sweet dreams ~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9