Back 4477 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii
I’m tryna make a new RP code!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
its fine- Anyways, how are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
bored Because you just reminded me I have a five Day weekend Without her. 😭
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Man, the weekend is almost over, I don't want to go back to work and my sis doesn't want to go back to school :(
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't wanna have to go back to school but at the same time I do cuz I wanna see her again. I have so many mixed feelings about school right now.
OOC Let's Chat!
I accidentally deleted the code…

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 01:13 I accidentally deleted the code…
That sucks
Back 4477 / 18141