Let's Chat!
Alr, I see ya.Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 09:10 I just re set up ma bed cleared off all the softs and changed how i had it set up but it's still mostly blankets and my few Essas Essa stands for emotional support stuffed animal lolz
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I'm determined to get to 1000 posts before Mira becomes a third year...
Let's Chat!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
CAT
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
CAT!!!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
A VERY CUTE CAT
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
Dog
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
turtleRiver Grimes wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 12:39Dog
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
