Let's Chat!
Good girl...Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:03Ha, you can't make me!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:01Nope. Go to bed rnRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:00
I still have one reply to do!!! Then maybe, but probably not...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Goodnight!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:03Ha, you can't make me!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:01Nope. Go to bed rnRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:00
I still have one reply to do!!! Then maybe, but probably not...
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
See Bree, made her sleep...Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:25Goodnight!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Wanna read the first bit of the story im writing?!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:26See Bree, made her sleep...Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:25Goodnight!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:27Wanna read the first bit of the story im writing?!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:26See Bree, made her sleep...Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:25Goodnight!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12
Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yeah~Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:27Wanna read the first bit of the story im writing?!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:26See Bree, made her sleep...Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:25Goodnight!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12
Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke its in the art gallery in behind the scenes. Give mea minute if ya need the link
@Briar Anderson I used your last name!!
@Briar Anderson I used your last name!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks Bree! I feel honouredBree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:32 @Lily Clarke its in the art gallery in behind the scenes. Give mea minute if ya need the link
@Briar Anderson I used your last name!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hi guys! The exam td was pretty easy! Pretty sure I can get at least 80%
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:34Thanks Bree! I feel honouredBree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:32 @Lily Clarke its in the art gallery in behind the scenes. Give mea minute if ya need the link
@Briar Anderson I used your last name!!![]()
link is on very last post
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |