Back 4462 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I gave up on Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww lily

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Lolll

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Trying to get a friend to join lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 17:39 I’m good! U??
Love the new pfp!!!
good! just doing shop orders!
thanks!!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Madi McQuade wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 17:51
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 17:39 I’m good! U??
Love the new pfp!!!
good! just doing shop orders!
thanks!!
Ooh yeah I saw the playlist u just made, love it!!
Ur welcome:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 17:53
Madi McQuade wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 17:51
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 17:39 I’m good! U??
Love the new pfp!!!
good! just doing shop orders!
thanks!!
Ooh yeah I saw the playlist u just made, love it!!
Ur welcome:)
thx! i like it too

hey tracey!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4462 / 18141