OOC Let's Chat!

Idk, only child here

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 23:51 Hide 'em from Woofers. He'll tackle and snackle 'em straight from your yards!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 00:06 For sure will hide them! The ones at my house I find are usually amazing and never taken care of, but the ones at my grandma’s nursing home where we got them were awful. :lol:

They pretty much are, even though other people know where the bush is, they don't know that it has a few ripe berries! :evil: :lol:

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 02:06 As much as I beef with my lil sib I'd much rather die than have smth awful happen to them
Ik...
Heading out for the night, see ya tomorrow H.io!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
heyy HiO !! how is everyone ??
i’m pretty bored right now so wanted to ask if anyone wanted a free banner. i’ve been trying out a new type of banner ^^ one or two though lol i don’t wanna be overwhelmed hah

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 03:58
heyy HiO !! how is everyone ??
i’m pretty bored right now so wanted to ask if anyone wanted a free banner. i’ve been trying out a new type of banner ^^ one or two though lol i don’t wanna be overwhelmed hah
BROOOOOK HII

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 03:59
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 03:58
heyy HiO !! how is everyone ??
i’m pretty bored right now so wanted to ask if anyone wanted a free banner. i’ve been trying out a new type of banner ^^ one or two though lol i don’t wanna be overwhelmed hah
BROOOOOK HII
SAGEEEEE HELLO !!! :wow: how are you ??

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Brook & Sage!

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning ...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 03:58
heyy HiO !! how is everyone ??
i’m pretty bored right now so wanted to ask if anyone wanted a free banner. i’ve been trying out a new type of banner ^^ one or two though lol i don’t wanna be overwhelmed hah
Hii!!! I'm doing good, about to wind down to go to bed(if I can convince myself to after a few replies). I mean, I'd love a new banner...no pressure tho!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:09
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 03:58
heyy HiO !! how is everyone ??
i’m pretty bored right now so wanted to ask if anyone wanted a free banner. i’ve been trying out a new type of banner ^^ one or two though lol i don’t wanna be overwhelmed hah
Hii!!! I'm doing good, about to wind down to go to bed(if I can convince myself to after a few replies). I mean, I'd love a new banner...no pressure tho!!!
hey hey rosalyn! glad you’re doing good and ooo good luck with replies. :wow: oh! and for the banner, owl me with aesthetic and fc please !!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?