Let's Chat!
Hullo Lex! Hruuu
Let's Chat!
hi hi!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Sorry for reply wait, just got a hold of a treat since my siblings finally went to bed
I'm doing alright, even if experiencing daily annoyance of being the oldest child. Planning on doing another Angel Dust jewelry thing if not some pride stuff or even both, how about you?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I'm good and I 1000% having to wait for a treat I'm an older sib too I've got some replys to do tho Imma do them later and draw my persona afterLex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 01:37Sorry for reply wait, just got a hold of a treat since my siblings finally went to bed
I'm doing alright, even if experiencing daily annoyance of being the oldest child. Planning on doing another Angel Dust jewelry thing if not some pride stuff or even both, how about you?
Let's Chat!
I’m an older sibling as well (Actually the oldest) and understand how frustrating it can sometimes be, but I’d never trade it for the world.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Yeah.Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 01:54 I’m an older sibling as well (Actually the oldest) and understand how frustrating it can sometimes be, but I’d never trade it for the world.![]()
I got my semi-formal tomorrow... I'm excited for the experience, but nervous... TmT
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
As much as I beef with my lil sib I'd much rather die than have smth awful happen to them