Back 4457 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hey theo. lets get your posts up!
oh hey people im online now

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Only a couple more needed.

So here's a joke:

Did you hear about the cheese factory that exploded in France?

There was nothing left but de Brie.

--------------
THEODORE VENDEBERG | Second Year
---------------
"I stand astonished at my own moderation."
Sta - 8 | Eva - 4 | Str - 3 | Wis - 10 | Arc - 10 | Acc - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii yall

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
And here is one more joke:

Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?

Because he had no body to go with.

--------------
THEODORE VENDEBERG | Second Year
---------------
"I stand astonished at my own moderation."
Sta - 8 | Eva - 4 | Str - 3 | Wis - 10 | Arc - 10 | Acc - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
This one was funny enough, I really didn't understand the previous one. Call me dumb but it is what it is

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:11 This one was funny enough, I really didn't understand the previous one. Call me dumb but it is what it is
Brie is a sort of cheese (my personal fav) and a location in France.

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:14
Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:11 This one was funny enough, I really didn't understand the previous one. Call me dumb but it is what it is
Brie is a sort of cheese (my personal fav) and a location in France.
Ohhh 😭 help I understand now... Tyy!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:15
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:14
Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:11 This one was funny enough, I really didn't understand the previous one. Call me dumb but it is what it is
Brie is a sort of cheese (my personal fav) and a location in France.
Ohhh 😭 help I understand now... Tyy!
Sorry wrong interpretation. De brie sounds the same as debris. Brie is not the location.

Sorry!

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:16
Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:15
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:14
Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:11 This one was funny enough, I really didn't understand the previous one. Call me dumb but it is what it is
Brie is a sort of cheese (my personal fav) and a location in France.
Ohhh 😭 help I understand now... Tyy!
Sorry wrong interpretation. De brie sounds the same as debris.

Sorry!
Maybe we could interpret it both the ways? Because after all a joke is all about interpretation and it makes sense either way...

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:17
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:16
Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:15
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:14
Violet Rohr wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 13:11 This one was funny enough, I really didn't understand the previous one. Call me dumb but it is what it is
Brie is a sort of cheese (my personal fav) and a location in France.
Ohhh 😭 help I understand now... Tyy!
Sorry wrong interpretation. De brie sounds the same as debris.

Sorry!
Maybe we could interpret it both the ways? Because after all a joke is all about interpretation and it makes sense either way...
But I don’t believe there is a location named Brie

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
Back 4457 / 18141