Let's Chat!
Nah, we more chaotic, that's a difference. Also, us snakes are the best.Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58Okay but you're not a gryff now are uTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
Let's Chat!
goodness me...even i dont do anything like that...Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00THAT is how much they had to zoom out because of how many dang things they have!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58oh my gosh....what in the world is THATTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
also, the puffs are the best, lets be real honest here
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
you all have busy house forums
I am not sure why the competition XD
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
LMAOOOOORemy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00"diversity"Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58Okay but you're not a gryff now are uTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
interesting name for something exclusively gryffindor
The snake OOC room is so diverse tho


@Lily Clark bro putting her own house onto the conversation
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
gurl lets be honest, we are the best...Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:02LMAOOOOORemy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00"diversity"Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58Okay but you're not a gryff now are uTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
interesting name for something exclusively gryffindor
The snake OOC room is so diverse tho
@Lily Clarke bro putting her own house onto the conversation
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YES WE ARE !!!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:01Nah, we more chaotic, that's a difference. Also, us snakes are the best.Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58Okay but you're not a gryff now are uTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
bro the only chaos we've got is the new members posting stuff in the wrong space lmaooooo, rets is pretty chill and very snake like I'd say
I like how you said that like we were gonna agree with youLily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:03gurl lets be honest, we are the best...Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:02LMAOOOOORemy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00"diversity"Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58Okay but you're not a gryff now are uTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
interesting name for something exclusively gryffindor
The snake OOC room is so diverse tho
@Lily Clarke bro putting her own house onto the conversation
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Nah, us slithers are.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:03gurl lets be honest, we are the best...Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:02LMAOOOOORemy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00"diversity"Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58Okay but you're not a gryff now are uTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
interesting name for something exclusively gryffindor
The snake OOC room is so diverse tho
@Lily Clarke bro putting her own house onto the conversation
Let's Chat!
you have to, yk we are the best and there is no denying that...Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:04YES WE ARE !!!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:01Nah, we more chaotic, that's a difference. Also, us snakes are the best.Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58Okay but you're not a gryff now are uTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
bro the only chaos we've got is the new members posting stuff in the wrong space lmaooooo, rets is pretty chill and very snake like I'd sayI like how you said that like we were gonna agree with youLily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:03gurl lets be honest, we are the best...Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:02LMAOOOOORemy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00"diversity"Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Okay but you're not a gryff now are u, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
interesting name for something exclusively gryffindor
The snake OOC room is so diverse tho
@Lily Clarke bro putting her own house onto the conversation
@Taiki Ishii no you are not, us puffs are
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
guys guys
Koldov is the best
Koldov is the best
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
True, True.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:01goodness me...even i dont do anything like that...Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00THAT is how much they had to zoom out because of how many dang things they have!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58oh my gosh....what in the world is THATTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
![]()
also, the puffs are the best, lets be real honest here
, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ