18 Feb 2024, 02:26
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 02:06No need to apologize! Feel free to take your time.Yah! I have to do four replies! And I'm also keeping you waiting, I'm really sorry Kaitlyn!![]()
I have two to do myself. And a ton of IRL work.
18 Feb 2024, 02:29
Let's Chat!
hm, let me count... oh, I actually have like, 6?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
18 Feb 2024, 02:32
Let's Chat!
[quote]I feel bad for all the people that are waiting for my replies, but work has been busy, plus I've been helping my sis with her homework
18 Feb 2024, 02:40
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 02:32It’s fine Tracey. Real life comes first. We can wait, don’t worry.I feel bad for all the people that are waiting for my replies, but work has been busy, plus I've been helping my sis with her homework![]()
18 Feb 2024, 03:06
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
Babysitting but the kids r asleep now:):)
Babysitting but the kids r asleep now:):)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 03:15
Let's Chat!
Heyo!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 03:21
Let's Chat!
It’s going good!!
Hru?
Hru?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”