Let's Chat!
You see, it’s common. This has happened to me multiple times, and I had reason behind it too. These people sometimes don’t understand, and you can’t say anything to them either…you can to us. We won’t judge you at all, that’s what I learned the hard way. As for trust, I agree, it’s very easy to break, and when it does, you can’t get yourself to do it again…River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:44Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41Riv, then that’s not your fault at all. It’s theirs. They should know that they can’t overstep boundaries, and you should learn to stand up. Now, if you genuinely don’t feel comfortable, of course, but don’t be scared to do so.River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38Idk about that lol. Every time i do people leave me. And plenty of people made me learn to keep what i feel inside.
Im not good at this. So bare with me. I've never been good at opening up. Cause every time i did before my mom would use it against me. In my darkest time, i told my mom i was depressed and didn't feel like living was the plan anymore. She just laughed in my face. So i learned easily not to trust or open up to people.
Mm?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
nvm its not today, my brother didn't take his seizure medicine yesterday so we are putting it off to tommorow
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:52we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
Yea, it would never be like that that we wouldn't care bout you and you are never invisible
I am alive !!!
Let's Chat!
I've never been good at talking to people. Never been good at making friends either. I either talk to much or i don't talk at all. And i always feel like i don't matter to them. Like i don't matter to anyone. I try. Idk why i still do. Lost all hope a long time ago. I've accepted at a young age that id never matter to anyone. If my own mom didn't love me. Then who ever would?Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:52we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
can i tell you a thing? the first two lines? they are or at least were true for me as well, before i found this site. i got friends here, you got friends here as well... dont lose hope and you do matter to us.... we love youRiver Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:59I've never been good at talking to people. Never been good at making friends either. I either talk to much or i don't talk at all. And i always feel like i don't matter to them. Like i don't matter to anyone. I try. Idk why i still do. Lost all hope a long time ago. I've accepted at a young age that id never matter to anyone. If my own mom didn't love me. Then who ever would?Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:52we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
And my writing is going nowhere. Which was the only thing i was capable and wanted to do in my life. I get no readers and can't finish a book for the life of me. I start one get board and make a new one. Haven't finished one in over a yearEthan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:01can i tell you a thing? the first two lines? they are or at least were true for me as well, before i found this site. i got friends here, you got friends here as well... dont lose hope and you do matter to us.... we love youRiver Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:59I've never been good at talking to people. Never been good at making friends either. I either talk to much or i don't talk at all. And i always feel like i don't matter to them. Like i don't matter to anyone. I try. Idk why i still do. Lost all hope a long time ago. I've accepted at a young age that id never matter to anyone. If my own mom didn't love me. Then who ever would?Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:52we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
I know, I get stuck in the middle! And sometimes I forget sooRiver Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:17And my writing is going nowhere. Which was theEthan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:01can i tell you a thing? the first two lines? they are or at least were true for me as well, before i found this site. i got friends here, you got friends here as well... dont lose hope and you do matter to us.... we love youRiver Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:59I've never been good at talking to people. Never been good at making friends either. I either talk to much or i don't talk at all. And i always feel like i don't matter to them. Like i don't matter to anyone. I try. Idk why i still do. Lost all hope a long time ago. I've accepted at a young age that id never matter to anyone. If my own mom didn't love me. Then who ever would?Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:52we care what you feel about... you are not invisible, you are with us, and you will never be invisible.... we see you for who you are and no you didnt do anything wrong.....River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:50 I've always kept all my stuff in. Cause i knew people had it worse and no one cared what i felt or thought so why bother. I am invisible, have been my entire life. No one seems to ever see me. I try, but they just pass me up. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or I'm just invisible.
And my writing is going nowhere, no one reads it, just hard to find motivation for much anymore.only thing i was capable and wanted to do in my life. I get no readers and can't finish a book for the life of me. I start one get board and make a new one. Haven't finished one in over a year
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22That's great!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:20I've everything done, so unless they come looking for me for more stuff to do, I'm just gonna sit at the doorstep and watch the rain![]()
@Taiki Ishii somehow to me. They looked kinda similar.... Maybe match the colour palette??
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct