OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
why are you feeling depressed?
Pretty much every reason lol.
Well, that’s our job, so vent!
Bri! Ur making him feel bad
Lol

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:39
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 Hey Leo!!
heyyy
hru??
doing good just waking up hahah
oh morning~

@Laasya Manjunath i am good, wbu?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32 Ok well im going to bed. Feeling depressed but what ever. Goodnight
why are you feeling depressed?
Pretty much every reason lol.
Well, that’s our job, so vent!
Idk about that lol. Every time i do people leave me. And plenty of people made me learn to keep what i feel inside.
Riv, then that’s not your fault at all. It’s theirs. They should know that they can’t overstep boundaries, and you should learn to stand up. Now, if you genuinely don’t feel comfortable, of course, but don’t be scared to do so.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I should get back on topic to what I keep putting off- I have two replies to do here. We're supposed to go to a water park today and I lowk am wanting to swim.

(I just am very self conscious because I ain't thin. And I'm deaf without my devices so I cannot hear anything)

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:39
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 Hey Leo!!
heyyy
hru??
doing good just waking up hahah
oh morning~

@Laasya Manjunath i am good, wbu?
also good!

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41 I should get back on topic to what I keep putting off- I have two replies to do here. We're supposed to go to a water park today and I lowk am wanting to swim.

(I just am very self conscious because I ain't thin. And I'm deaf without my devices so I cannot hear anything)
i hope you still have fun though and dont be self conscious!!

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:42
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:40
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:39
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38

heyyy
hru??
doing good just waking up hahah
oh morning~

@Laasya Manjunath i am good, wbu?
also good!
nice~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:35
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:32

why are you feeling depressed?
Pretty much every reason lol.
Well, that’s our job, so vent!
Idk about that lol. Every time i do people leave me. And plenty of people made me learn to keep what i feel inside.
Riv, then that’s not your fault at all. It’s theirs. They should know that they can’t overstep boundaries, and you should learn to stand up. Now, if you genuinely don’t feel comfortable, of course, but don’t be scared to do so.

Im not good at this. So bare with me. I've never been good at opening up. Cause every time i did before my mom would use it against me. In my darkest time, i told my mom i was depressed and didn't feel like living was the plan anymore. She just laughed in my face. So i learned easily not to trust or open up to people.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:43
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:41 I should get back on topic to what I keep putting off- I have two replies to do here. We're supposed to go to a water park today and I lowk am wanting to swim.

(I just am very self conscious because I ain't thin. And I'm deaf without my devices so I cannot hear anything)
i hope you still have fun though and dont be self conscious!!
I would have fun, they don't really weigh anyone perse unlike the other water park close by that was built a few years ago. I was turned away at that water park from a few rides. I don't think they really care at the one we're going to. I can always take a few pictures, because I adore the aesthetic more than a concrete parking lot with lots of metal stairs that have holes in it like a grater.

edit: my family is now awake, guess I'm not gonna write replies lol

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys, can I vent to someone?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.