Back 4444 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

-pokes back-
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyoo
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
What's everyone getting into today/tonight?
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m babysitting later tonight! Might bake first today, u??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Baking is the best bruh. but im like a gamer\baker\chef. im gonna game right now playing asgards wrath 2. Then think of recipes. Yes, I make my own recipes.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof that’s so cool!!
I can’t make my own lol. But I do alter them slightly, but not much

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I've got some shopping to do this evening but besides that I will be working on my inpc.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh fun!!
What should I bake??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 20:02 -pokes back-
:eyes:
Back 4444 / 18141