OOC Let's Chat!

River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:02
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:01
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:00
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:59
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:57Hey
RIV!
Hey what's up
Nothing.. getting really bored.. Wbu?
Nothing. I am really board.
same here... how's ur dog>?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:04
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:02
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:01
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:00
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:59

RIV!
Hey what's up
Nothing.. getting really bored.. Wbu?
Nothing. I am really board.
same here... how's ur dog>?
Old and dumb lol. Do you have any pets?

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:04
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:02
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:01
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:00

Hey what's up
Nothing.. getting really bored.. Wbu?
Nothing. I am really board.
same here... how's ur dog>?
Old and dumb lol. Do you have any pets?
Yeah a bird.. A cockatiel.

OOC Let's Chat!
My aunt had one

It liked to bite at my fingers >C

or maybe that was a cockatoo

idk man it was a big white bird with like the yellow plumes at the top

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:05
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:04
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:02
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:01

Nothing.. getting really bored.. Wbu?
Nothing. I am really board.
same here... how's ur dog>?
Old and dumb lol. Do you have any pets?
Yeah a bird.. A cockatiel.
I've always wanted a bird but never got a chance

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:08
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:05
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:04
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:02

Nothing. I am really board.
same here... how's ur dog>?
Old and dumb lol. Do you have any pets?
Yeah a bird.. A cockatiel.
I've always wanted a bird but never got a chance
Aww... sad

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:09
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:08
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:05
River Grimes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:04

same here... how's ur dog>?
Old and dumb lol. Do you have any pets?
Yeah a bird.. A cockatiel.
I've always wanted a bird but never got a chance
Aww... sad
It is what it is. I've had worse things happen lol

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
45 mins left before I can escape work!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:15 45 mins left before I can escape work!
Oooh, you are nearly there, hang on!!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta โ€ข 6 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 6 |
wis โ€ข 6 | arc โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:43
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:57
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:56 You also need to be of age. If you are not 17+ (the show is rating MA), I do not encourage watching it.
Totally didn't forgot about the rating...
Of course you did -_-
Did u change ur pfp??
Nah, we didn't-

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu