Back 4441 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 16:15 im bored. im supposed to be revising for double week of exams on Monday but i dont have the motivation you know
I have my practical on Monday and I have done absolutely nothing. I'm literally going to fail....

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
oh no.....

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How's it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hi-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi Keith! And morning Tracey!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Gooooooooooooooooooooood morning
OOC Let's Chat!
you have changed your profile. interesting. . .

jk jk. its cool

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
lol it fits the personality better
Back 4441 / 18141