OOC Let's Chat!

It is. . . πŸ€”

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
AV! :wow:

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
HAZE! :wow: I have to go soon though I’ll be back shortly! Got some winter prep to do before the snow comes since it looks like we’re going to possibly get over a foot of snow.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! You get snow?! Lucky! The only snow I get melts in 3 minutes :lol:

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 22:47 Ooo! You get snow?! Lucky! The only snow I get melts in 3 minutes :lol:
Yeah. We haven’t had snow since early December and this snowstorm is going to be bad. We’re all weather preparing for the worst here since there’s the possibility of losing power if the snow gets too much.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
So many people online! Heya!! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Ok my filming is done ^^ I’m officially dead

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
helloo

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 22:56
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Jan 2026, 22:47 Ooo! You get snow?! Lucky! The only snow I get melts in 3 minutes :lol:
Yeah. We haven’t had snow since early December and this snowstorm is going to be bad. We’re all weather preparing for the worst here since there’s the possibility of losing power if the snow gets too much.
Oo, that's the same for me too. My family is stocking up and the grocery stores are mostly empty now. :sweatingbullets: