1 Apr 2024, 23:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-32
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Apr 2024, 23:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-34
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
1 Apr 2024, 23:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Apr 2024, 23:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-34
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
1 Apr 2024, 23:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Apr 2024, 23:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33 ok! Kaity what about you?
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.