OOC Let's Chat!

Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough :smile:
Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?
Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?
Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.
What're ya doing then?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough :smile:
Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?
Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?
Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.
Good then cause I will miss you....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29

Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?
Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?
Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.
What're ya doing then?
Idk honestly. By now, delete everything related to that plotline and then see how it goes from there. Which is sad cause that was actually important for her development

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:42
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30

Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?
Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.
What're ya doing then?
Idk honestly. By now, delete everything related to that plotline and then see how it goes from there. Which is sad cause that was actually important for her development
I wish ya good luck figuring everything out then, girl!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:42
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30

Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?
Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.
What're ya doing then?
Idk honestly. By now, delete everything related to that plotline and then see how it goes from there. Which is sad cause that was actually important for her development
Do whatever you need to. Just don't leave us...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
heyyy

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:46Hey!
how are ya

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:46
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:46Hey!
how are ya
Probably gonna be getting to bed soon, ngl, you?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:51
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:31 Why, hello, Lily!
Heyo Lex~

@ Lauren Vanes and you were calling ME talented??
YES I AM YOU ARE TALENTED

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞