OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 23:13
Mikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:17
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:14
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13


THAT’S SO UNFAIR!!!
And if I had like 5-6 more questions right I would’ve passed
Thats really frustrating, I’m so sorry.

Are you able to retake it?
No! I'll have to redo do the class next year since I wont have time for summer school and I rather not do it
Im sorry dude that's a real bummer

OOC Let's Chat!
Morninnn yall :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Jose! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avykins :wow: *tacklesnugs*
How're ya doing?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs*

I’m good! You?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good too!! Its another lazy morning haha :lol: time ta get productive :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
JOSE!!!
*TACKLESNUG!*

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
hey humanzz/neptunians

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 00:53 JOSE!!!
*TACKLESNUG!*
LEEEEEXXXXXXX :wow:
Your new pfp is so fun and sillyyy :lol:

Heyo Lauriee :cute: thanks for being inclusive hehe

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:46
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 00:53 JOSE!!!
*TACKLESNUG!*
LEEEEEXXXXXXX :wow:
Your new pfp is so fun and sillyyy :lol:

Heyo Lauriee :cute: thanks for being inclusive hehe
"Thank you, toots! How ya been?~"

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."