Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-32

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-32 how are you Vio?

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-32

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-32 hi

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.