Let's Chat!
THAT’S SO UNFAIR!!!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13The whole class apparently. Had a A in it but then during the final I got a 50 cause the timer ran out and my teacher just said you fail the final you fail the class
Let's Chat!
And if I had like 5-6 more questions right I would’ve passedRosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13THAT’S SO UNFAIR!!!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13The whole class apparently. Had a A in it but then during the final I got a 50 cause the timer ran out and my teacher just said you fail the final you fail the class
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Thats really frustrating, I’m so sorry.Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:14And if I had like 5-6 more questions right I would’ve passedRosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13THAT’S SO UNFAIR!!!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13The whole class apparently. Had a A in it but then during the final I got a 50 cause the timer ran out and my teacher just said you fail the final you fail the class
Let's Chat!
I would've failed biology the second time if it wasn't for having an 80 on the final ;-; (thank god for ecology, thank god it didn't focus on cells or anything like that because I am horrible with that)
I would've hated failing math in general ;-; just because I hate math lol
I would've hated failing math in general ;-; just because I hate math lol
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:17Thats really frustrating, I’m so sorry.Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:14And if I had like 5-6 more questions right I would’ve passedRosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:13The whole class apparently. Had a A in it but then during the final I got a 50 cause the timer ran out and my teacher just said you fail the final you fail the class
THAT’S SO UNFAIR!!!
Are you able to retake it?
Let's Chat!
After days of rain and a night long power outage it is back to being hotter than Gordon Ramsey's kitchen on a good night outside
Let's Chat!
Ha, that’s hilarious! I’ve been to Hell’s Kitchen for my dad’s birthday before!Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:25 After days of rain and a night long power outage it is back to being hotter than Gordon Ramsey's kitchen on a good night outside
Let's Chat!
I've never been but I've seen his yt vids where he's helping crummy restaurantsRosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:27Ha, that’s hilarious! I’ve been to Hell’s Kitchen for my dad’s birthday before!Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:25 After days of rain and a night long power outage it is back to being hotter than Gordon Ramsey's kitchen on a good night outside
Let's Chat!
I didn't know you could visit Hell's Kitchen
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Oh, kitchen nightmares? I love that!!!Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:29I've never been but I've seen his yt vids where he's helping crummy restaurantsRosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:27Ha, that’s hilarious! I’ve been to Hell’s Kitchen for my dad’s birthday before!Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:25 After days of rain and a night long power outage it is back to being hotter than Gordon Ramsey's kitchen on a good night outside