Let's Chat!
Hiya Ethan!
Hiya Yexian!Yexian Wei wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:27its alr dwwAdora Fletching wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:23Oh yeah- it would. Forgot how family trees worked for a second thereYexian Wei wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:21wouldnt that make her Adora's step niece tho? T.TAdora Fletching wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:20Ilvermorny! She's Adora's step-cousin, unoffically "adopted" by Adora's brother.
![]()
hello Kaitt!!
Hiya Adora! I'm alright, about to eat lunch. How are you?
Hiya Brook!Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:29Ethan Lee wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:24You should take care of yourselfBrookline Quinn wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:23Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:20Why did u do that?? U should sleep earlier...
@Adora Fletching that's sooo cool!!because i couldn’t go to sleep lmaoYexian Wei wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:19 i spot someone who loves codingg~ hope ur headache goes away soonn!i do !! coding makes me feel pretty :]
thank you Yexian !!
it’s summerrrrr!!! i can torture myself as much as i want as long as i sleep in lol
@yexian wei i wish. it only makes me feel pretty haha. just makes me sleep deprived:)
Kaitlyn, hello!!
Let's Chat!
@ Kaitlyn Connor hru?
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
I’m alright, about to sit down to eat. How are you?
Let's Chat!
am good as well, just doing some writing
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
hihi Kaitt! ik u alr got asked the question like twice so I hope ur day is well till now~!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
lol, no worries! It’s easy to lose track when there are many posts. XD Thank you! I’ve been running around a lot already. XD I hope your day is going well, too.
Let's Chat!
true lol T.T thank you!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Mac n cheese? That’s what I’m having in a bit.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hello let's chat! How are we on this fine afternoon?
gen1 Aly Salinger || gen1 iNPC Manu Macedo || gen2 Kahira Valerian || staff Aulis Vorozheykin