Back 4417 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome, Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing so far
OOC Let's Chat!
fine, im tired tho lol

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Same
OOC Let's Chat!
i want to slep but i cant because its not eve lunch time

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
poor you-
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyoo
OOC Let's Chat!
Wsp other chaotic Gryffindor hru I just dealt with kylie
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 18:51 i want to slep but i cant because its not eve lunch time
I get you. Luckily for me, I get to go home soon.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4417 / 18141