OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:25 Well,I talked to my mom yesterday (she’s a nurse) and I found out I have tendinitis. =_= it’s nothing contagious, but my wrist has been hurting for about a week and I thought I had just bruised it. Sorry to everyone I owe replies to. Replies will definitely be slower until I can find a better brace. :)
Omg!! Take care!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:52
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:51
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:50 Rawr
Hey Deli~
Hey Lils
Hru?
I'm alright. Arm is healing perfectly ive got full motion just not all my strength and it gets sore fast

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:52
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:51
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:50 Rawr
Hey Deli~
Hey Lils
Hru?
I'm alright. Arm is healing perfectly ive got full motion just not all my strength and it gets sore fast
That's good the! Hope u heal soon!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
good morning chat ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:55
good morning chat ^^
Morning Brook!

Hey Adora!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
helloo!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:56
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:55
good morning chat ^^
Morning Brook!

Hey Adora!!
Lils! How are you?

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Adora Fletching wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:56
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:55
good morning chat ^^
Morning Brook!

Hey Adora!!
Lils! How are you?
Am good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:57
Adora Fletching wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:56
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:55
good morning chat ^^
Morning Brook!

Hey Adora!!
Lils! How are you?
Am good, wbu?
Doing well, trying to figure out what I'd like to do today/waiting for my grandmother to get home.

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6