Let's Chat!
Make it less colourfulRemy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:56
is this much of an eyesore? Im trying to make a thing that's easily distinguishable
Let's Chat!
I would've done black and white because I prefer that but with as many things as there are on this concept map I figured doing it in color would make it clear which branch is whichNick Jameson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:58Make it less colourfulRemy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:56
is this much of an eyesore? Im trying to make a thing that's easily distinguishable
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Hello hello everyone
PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
Let's Chat!
Hey cuz
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
How are you Clark Remy?
How are you Rosalyn?!!!
How are you Rosalyn?!!!
PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
Let's Chat!
I am learning so much from the OOC chats
Let's Chat!
I’m good, thanks! How are you?
Let's Chat!
Well,I talked to my mom yesterday (she’s a nurse) and I found out I have tendinitis.
it’s nothing contagious, but my wrist has been hurting for about a week and I thought I had just bruised it. Sorry to everyone I owe replies to. Replies will definitely be slower until I can find a better brace.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Glad to hear! I am great, trying to decide what I want for lunch. Might order something since a restaurant in town now delivers this far
PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
