Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-26

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-27

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-28

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-29

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-31

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-32 oh help someone from gryffinclaw!!!

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

And I'm a monster on the hill