OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 03:11
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 17:36 Y'all do my work for me

I'm watching a video on 3D science (which is pretty much in short a way to better educate students with a more phenomenal understanding of the concept- via a trip outside to the school playground to see erosion, to investigate the condensation on a school window, to pour sand in a tray and pour water in the sand to display how erosion was done.)

I think I get the gist ;-; but I haven't decided on a topic for me to do my 3D science on either.

--
Basically it's the "better" version of hands on or inquiry based education. Students of course enjoy hands on, but it never "helped" as well as the 3 Dimensional Science instruction. It essentially shifts the focus to environments where students use science practices, disciplinary core ideas, and crosscutting concepts. All together, these 3Ds is used to make sense of phenomena or to help them come up with better solutions to problems.
Divide the kids in two groups, stand one group against the wall and the other about 20 feet away and give them balls.

Have them throw the balls at the other kids, who must try and not get hit.

This is physics.
Oh wait I like this one

Colin I wanna play dodgeball in your class now

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall my power is still out ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:31 Yall my power is still out ;n;
oh oof

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:36
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:31 Yall my power is still out ;n;
oh oof
Yehhp

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:37
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:36
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:31 Yall my power is still out ;n;
oh oof
Yehhp
Oh my lord...

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 10:59
Morning
Morning Blair!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hey! Just done an hour and a half exam, and I am so hungry!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
proud of ya!

☆| stamina ◦ 5 | evasion ◦ 7 | strength ◦ 5 | wisdom ◦ 7 | arcane power ◦ 5 | accuracy ◦ 6 |☆

☆ ency ☆

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 11:36 Hey! Just done an hour and a half exam, and I am so hungry!
Here! *gives food*

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8