Girls vs boys

14

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
13

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
14

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
13

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
14

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
13 heh

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
14

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
15 hah

You are not you when you are sane.

Girls vs boys
16

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
17 Sorry Ash I was eating! Now I'm here, I intend to win! :evil:

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !