Food Game

Tiramisu

gen1 Aly Salinger || gen1 iNPC Manu Macedo || gen2 Kahira Valerian || staff Aulis Vorozheykin

Food Game
Ulluco

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

Food Game
Omelette

Lavinia Cloven
Irina Afanasyeva
| STA: 10 | EVA: 18 | STR: 7 | WIS: 8 | ARCP: 6 | ACC: 29 |
Foulplay, Interception, Evasive Maneuvers, Keen Eye, and Muggle Condition
--—--#337085

Food Game
Egg

Ben
I am french, and I don't speak very well english, sorry...

Food Game
Garlic.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

Food Game
Corn

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. "
-Edgar Allan Poe

Food Game
Nectarine

gen1 Aly Salinger || gen1 iNPC Manu Macedo || gen2 Kahira Valerian || staff Aulis Vorozheykin

Food Game
Eclair

"I doubt you'll remember me with a smile."
iNPC Mikael Halldorson

Food Game
Raspberry

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

Food Game
Yogurt

The only one who fear death are those with regrets