OOC Let's Chat!

Elmo Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:45 Saw that AMC, Regal and Cinemax are having a discounted deal on select movies. Granted, it's geared towards kids, but like- cheap movies in the movie theater? Uhh yeah I'd love to watch them instead of paying like 20 bucks per person!

My brother wants to watch Kpop demon hunters in theater, I want to watch spongebob movie search for squarepants. We've seen both movies but we want to watch them again.

Further, there's also Paddington (1) in Cinemax and Paddington in Peru (2) in AMC and Regal. I actually liked paddington, the only reason I even knew marmalade was a thing
Completely valid reason to go see a movie

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
Image posted by the member
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Heheh.

I do have --- plans...
Plans?! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I've seen K-pop demon hunters in theater and it was amazing! Me and my two best friends got to watch the sing-along edition when it came back to theaters back in November. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:56
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Heheh.

I do have --- plans...
Plans?! :wow:
...

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:49
Hazel Nelson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:44
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:42 Whew! I'm on a roll with replies again. XD
hi dylan!!
Hiii! :D
Happy cake day!

OOC Let's Chat!
It's cake Day for someone?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Y'all do my work for me

I'm watching a video on 3D science (which is pretty much in short a way to better educate students with a more phenomenal understanding of the concept- via a trip outside to the school playground to see erosion, to investigate the condensation on a school window, to pour sand in a tray and pour water in the sand to display how erosion was done.)

I think I get the gist ;-; but I haven't decided on a topic for me to do my 3D science on either.

--
Basically it's the "better" version of hands on or inquiry based education. Students of course enjoy hands on, but it never "helped" as well as the 3 Dimensional Science instruction. It essentially shifts the focus to environments where students use science practices, disciplinary core ideas, and crosscutting concepts. All together, these 3Ds is used to make sense of phenomena or to help them come up with better solutions to problems.

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
OH MY GOD
FINALLY I'VE POSTED SOMETHING T.T I MISSED THE THRILLLL

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Friendly reminder that Mika canonically listens to latin reggaeton and latin artists (Bad Bunny and Karol G, just to mention some)

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe