Let's Chat!
no problem...Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:09Ohhh okay, my bad! Yay for the week left then, enjoy it!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:06nah, gurl, i am still on vacation! yippeeee only for a week tho..Rosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:06Oh, you’re so close! You can do this!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56nah, still a week left for it to startRosalyn Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 13:56
Thanks! What about you, are you out of school yet(if you were in it in the first place)?
and yeah, i will!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
![]() |
Guess who got his bunny!!! |
Let's Chat!
thats good!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Am big happy!!
Let's Chat!
is it in the family as well?Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:17Am big happy!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oo I'll add him laterLily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:17is it in the family as well?Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:17Am big happy!!
Let's Chat!
great!!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:19Oo I'll add him laterLily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:17is it in the family as well?Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 14:17Am big happy!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yall I feel crazy rn in a weird sense mostly bc I went to a thrift store a few days ago and I saw a doll and just had to look at it which is weird because I don't usually care to look at the dolls there but she was blond with a pretty little pink dress if i remember her dress right and I can't stop thinking about her
Let's Chat!
barbie
people donate a weird amount of dolls and cherubs at these thrift stores lol ;-;
people donate a weird amount of dolls and cherubs at these thrift stores lol ;-;
Last edited by Remy Break on 1 Jun 2026, 14:36, edited 1 time in total.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
good evening chat!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
