OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus is hopfuly getting a bun :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:51
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:50
:]

*yawns* its almost one here so good night HiO !!!
Night brook!
Hey Lily
Hey Lav...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:24
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:51
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:50
:]

*yawns* its almost one here so good night HiO !!!
Night brook!
Hey Lily
Hey Lav...
Who's that? I'm Yujin and my sister's Hannah

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
blehhh! :3 I'm extremely hap rn bc possible Bunn!!!!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:24
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:51
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:50
Night brook!
Hey Lily
Hey Lav...
Who's that? I'm Yujin and my sister's Hannah
Huh?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:58
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:24
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:51

Night brook!
Hey Lily
Hey Lav...
Who's that? I'm Yujin and my sister's Hannah
Huh?
Hey are you one of her friends?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:58
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:24
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:19

Hey Lily
Hey Lav...
Who's that? I'm Yujin and my sister's Hannah
Huh?
Hey are you one of her friends?
Yeah, Lav’s sister right?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:01
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:58
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 09:24

Hey Lav...
Who's that? I'm Yujin and my sister's Hannah
Huh?
Hey are you one of her friends?
Yeah, Lav’s sister right?
One of them yeah.. Lemme owl you

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
@Briar Anderson ya got what I sent u right?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 10:10 @Briar Anderson ya got what I sent u right?
Yup!! Thx, so sad I couldn’t help!

but have fun with your bunni

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe