Let's Chat!
Ugh I need a name for Hazels mothers ex bf but I cant think of any good names!!! Hes french and attended Beauxbatons. Does anyone have any ideas? ?? @Axel Brooks
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:28 Ugh I need a name for Hazels mothers ex bf but I cant think of any good names!!! Hes french and attended Beauxbatons. Does anyone have any ideas? ?? @Axel Brooks
Hubert might be good or Tristan
Let's Chat!
Hmm I might do TristanBrookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:40Hazel Nelson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:28 Ugh I need a name for Hazels mothers ex bf but I cant think of any good names!!! Hes french and attended Beauxbatons. Does anyone have any ideas? ?? @Axel BrooksHubert might be good or Tristan
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
:]
*yawns* its almost one here so good night HiO !!!
Let's Chat!
Night brook!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
EVERYONE, PLEASE ATTEMPT
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
Well maybe
Let's Chat!
maybe what he is .. Spider-Noir
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Hey Lily
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―