OOC Let's Chat!

Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:46
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:43
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:40
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:37
JOSE!
Legit though, I'm doing like, seven Canva slides...
LEEEEX :happy:
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired <3
Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...
aw I see :< that sounds rlly challenging
are da slides due tmrw...? Or dya still have some time?
There isn't any due date, but personally, I want to get them done before the school year ends, as I'm in a grade where they'll be taking my computerwhich I'm on rn and it'll be weird and harder to my mind to do canva things and that with my phone due to being used to the computer. It's harder because I got field day, an awards thing, graduation from the school, a semi-formal, birthday things... y'know what I mean?
That makes sense :grin:
But if it isn't that urgent then... maybe ya don't need to finish it all today? Just ta give yourself a little more rest time cus sleep is important too :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 05:03
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:46
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:43
Lex Kervick wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:40
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 04:38

LEEEEX :happy:
Just try ta get it finished if ya need to
it doesn't need ta be perfect if youre tired <3
Ik, but I got school tomorrow and that, and with having to potentially babysit and be harassedNot literally by my siblings, it'll take forever to get done...
aw I see :< that sounds rlly challenging
are da slides due tmrw...? Or dya still have some time?
There isn't any due date, but personally, I want to get them done before the school year ends, as I'm in a grade where they'll be taking my computerwhich I'm on rn and it'll be weird and harder to my mind to do canva things and that with my phone due to being used to the computer. It's harder because I got field day, an awards thing, graduation from the school, a semi-formal, birthday things... y'know what I mean?
That makes sense :grin:
But if it isn't that urgent then... maybe ya don't need to finish it all today? Just ta give yourself a little more rest time cus sleep is important too :cheers:
Yeah, I'ma do that. If I'm free and still have my computer, I always have time to work on the slides then.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
LOOK ALIVE HUMANS…or aliens I don’t really know…

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Well see im
Image posted by the member

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 05:30 LOOK ALIVE HUMANS…or aliens I don’t really know…
BRIIII

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 05:54 Image posted by the member
...
Srsly?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 05:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 05:54 Image posted by the member
...
Srsly?
You suffered on disc too

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 06:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 05:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 05:54 Image posted by the member
...
Srsly?
You suffered on disc too
Yeah....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Wee! I'm writing a lotus bunny post!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff