OOC Let's Chat!

OOH!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
mornongggg

𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Animagus • Sta 10 | Eva 19 | Str 7 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 18 • AR

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 02:44
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 02:39
Sage Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 02:35 i've finally picked out my next gen character names :]
Is it Wage?
lmao no
I picked Thérèse Eve Laurent and Oleksandra "Saska" Vsevolodovna Ivanova
oooo these are pretty names :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurora Ranvier wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 02:56 mornongggg
Morning Aurora!

Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason

OOC Let's Chat!
:whistling:

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
:whistling: :whistling:

Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason

OOC Let's Chat!
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 03:12
Sage Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 02:44
Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 02:39
Sage Willows wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 02:35 i've finally picked out my next gen character names :]
Is it Wage?
lmao no
I picked Thérèse Eve Laurent and Oleksandra "Saska" Vsevolodovna Ivanova
oooo these are pretty names :wow:
BROOK!! thank you!! Oleksandra would HATE going by her full name lol

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency