Let's Chat!
Oh dear, is there a way to prevent him from accessing it?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
yeah, changing the password on my computer while im not in the room ;-; (he's like a year and a half younger than me! ;-; whyyyy just spend your own balance/money- I saved these points for 3 months to try and get some money
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
...
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
That's sad I'm sorryRemy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 23:00yeah, changing the password on my computer while im not in the room ;-; (he's like a year and a half younger than me! ;-; whyyyy just spend your own balance/money- I saved these points for 3 months to try and get some money)
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
MayhapsSilas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 23:23That's sad I'm sorryRemy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 23:00yeah, changing the password on my computer while im not in the room ;-; (he's like a year and a half younger than me! ;-; whyyyy just spend your own balance/money- I saved these points for 3 months to try and get some money)
For context. He used my microsoft account balance to buy robux to buy a crate instead of waiting 30 minutes for a free crate to try and get a rare unit faster. Basically with real money, that's about 2 dollars for 1 crate, but to have 5 crates to open, it's about 15 dollars (really jumped up there didn't it ;-;) then for 50, which is more of a deal, 27 dollars. Andddd
NONE OF IT GUARENTEES YOU THAT UNIT
But anyways the point is, buying a crate does not guarentee a unit, so if you dump money in it, you risk getting junk stuff anyways. So my points went to... well.. nothing.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Sounds like my brotherRemy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 00:19MayhapsSilas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 23:23That's sad I'm sorryRemy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 23:00yeah, changing the password on my computer while im not in the room ;-; (he's like a year and a half younger than me! ;-; whyyyy just spend your own balance/money- I saved these points for 3 months to try and get some money)
but on the bright side he got a chum hotdog out of it
For context. He used my microsoft account balance to buy robux to buy a crate instead of waiting 30 minutes for a free crate to try and get a rare unit faster. Basically with real money, that's about 2 dollars for 1 crate, but to have 5 crates to open, it's about 15 dollars (really jumped up there didn't it ;-;) then for 50, which is more of a deal, 27 dollars. Andddd
NONE OF IT GUARENTEES YOU THAT UNITthat he wants. It's about a 60% chance of opening the Chum Hotdog, which is a perishable thing used to feed units and pets to level up their stats, then the other lower percentages but still higher than the unit he wants is a mount of Fred My Leg's Leg. I have about 14 chum hotdogs on my account and 5 legs. I don't have the new robot unit thingy, it's basically luck ig.
But anyways the point is, buying a crate does not guarentee a unit, so if you dump money in it, you risk getting junk stuff anyways. So my points went to... well.. nothing.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Ooh!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Is it Wage?
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
lmao no
I picked Thérèse Eve Laurent and Oleksandra "Saska" Vsevolodovna Ivanova