Back 4373 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:46
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
The one with Emma Watson and Timothee Chalamet????
I love that movie smmmmm

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:49
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:46
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
The one with Emma Watson and Timothee Chalamet????
I love that movie smmmmm
I haven't watched it cause you got to pay for it 😭😭😭😭 and i dont know what streaming service you don't have to pay for has it on it

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:51
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:49
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:46
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
The one with Emma Watson and Timothee Chalamet????
I love that movie smmmmm
I haven't watched it cause you got to pay for it 😭😭😭😭 and i dont know what streaming service you don't have to pay for has it on it
Oof it’s on Netflix here

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:52
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:51
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:49
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 05:46
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
The one with Emma Watson and Timothee Chalamet????
I love that movie smmmmm
I haven't watched it cause you got to pay for it 😭😭😭😭 and i dont know what streaming service you don't have to pay for has it on it
Oof it’s on Netflix here
Ahh we have Netflix but i can't log in because it would alert my mom and I'm not supposed to have this phone at all

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
I was in a play of Little Women. I was Beth <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:03
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
I was in a play of Little Women. I was Beth <3
Didn't Beth catch the scarlet fever and nearly die?? The sweet one??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:05
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:03
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
I was in a play of Little Women. I was Beth <3
Didn't Beth catch the scarlet fever and nearly die?? The sweet one??
Yes :cry:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:06
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:05
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:03
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
I was in a play of Little Women. I was Beth <3
Didn't Beth catch the scarlet fever and nearly die?? The sweet one??
Yes :cry:
Well at least she made it!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:06
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:06
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:05
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:03
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 04:35 The book, the play, or the movie of little women…… will ALWAYS make me sob 😭
I was in a play of Little Women. I was Beth <3
Didn't Beth catch the scarlet fever and nearly die?? The sweet one??
Yes :cry:
Well at least she made it!!
She died in the play I was in... :(

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:07
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:06
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:06
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:05
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 06:03

I was in a play of Little Women. I was Beth <3
Didn't Beth catch the scarlet fever and nearly die?? The sweet one??
Yes :cry:
Well at least she made it!!
She died in the play I was in... :(
Oh....in the book she lived 😭😭😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4373 / 18141