OOC Let's Chat!

Yexian Wei wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:38
Lily Young wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:36
Yexian Wei wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:34 Hello Lily!
Hey Yexian! Hru?
Im good wbu?
Im sorry I wasnt there to welcome u when u registered T.T
Im okay
No worries

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:44
Yexian Wei wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:38
Lily Young wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:36
Yexian Wei wrote: 31 May 2026, 20:34 Hello Lily!
Hey Yexian! Hru?
Im good wbu?
Im sorry I wasnt there to welcome u when u registered T.T
Im okay
No worries
im glad ^^

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:04 Hey
Hi! :wave:

It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?

OOC Let's Chat!
officially signed Eden up for Quidditch :D

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:04 Hey
Hi! :wave:

It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?
Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like Remy :(

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:30
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:04 Hey
Hi! :wave:

It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?
Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like Remy :(
:eyebrow:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:34
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:30
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:04 Hey
Hi! :wave:

It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?
Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like Remy :(
:eyebrow:
:( I is good I no hur people, they lie :(

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:34
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:30
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:04 Hey
Hi! :wave:

It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?
Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like Remy :(
:eyebrow:
Well, Remy didn't do a first good impression doing the middle finger at the headmaster and being a menace.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:36
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:34
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:30
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:04 Hey
Hi! :wave:

It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?
Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like Remy :(
:eyebrow:
:( I is good I no hur people, they lie :(
uh huh. sure.
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:36
Silas Norwood wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:34
Remy Break wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:30
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 31 May 2026, 21:04 Hey
Hi! :wave:

It's been a while since I'm in the OOC chat! How is everyone?
Bro should be nicer to a fragile, kind and innocent little boy like Remy :(
:eyebrow:
Well, Remy didn't do a first good impression doing the middle finger at the headmaster and being a menace.
I know :lol:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!